The Overnight Oat 'Hearty Loaf' (Large)
Made from soaked overnight oats, this nutritious and decadent loaf is packed with antioxidants and fibres, providing you with even more healthy nourishment as we embrace the colder months. We love it for breakfast as it pairs just as beautifully with butter and jam as it does with a side of scrambled eggs.
Like all of our Sourdough loaves, it was handcrafted using artisan baking methods, the finest organic flours, natural sourdough leavens and a long cool fermentation. We like to think this gives our breads that unique flavour, aroma and texture.
Ingredients (including allergens):
- Sourdough starter (flour & water)
- Organic stoneground wheat flour
- Organic stoneground wholemeal flour
- Overnight-Soaked Oat flakes
- May also contain traces of other nuts and tree nuts.
Approx. weight: 700g
Loaf contains approx 16 slices.
Receive it whole or sliced (through the letterbox).
Now offering the Extra large double-size in the dropdown below: perfect for larger households, longer-lasting freshness, and ideal for slicing & freezing.
- Pre-sliced: freeze right away in bio-degradable freezer bags.
- Unsliced: keep at room temperature in brown kraft bag provided or in linen bag.