‘The Small Household’ Loaf Of The Week Subscription
As a company obsessed with Sourdough and happy customers, we are continuously looking for ways to improve the quality of our loaves, our service & our overall customer journey. At the same time, we’ve also spoken to many of you about the way you love to enjoy your bread at home and we realise that different people & different households may have different preferences. Therefore we are constantly refining our subscriptions to make sure that we cater to everyone’s tastes, dietary needs and habits.
For those of you living in small households of 1, 2 or 3 people, we recommend taking advantage of the flexibility of our subscription. We find that households, who consume less bread, are very happy to receive their Sourdough fortnightly. Because just like you, the last thing we want is for your lovely bread to go to waste!
Here’s how & why ‘Loaf Of The Week’ might be suitable for a single or 2-person household!
- Receive our large 700g ‘Loaf Of The Week’, Once Every 2 Weeks, including contactless delivery.
- Choose among our different subscription options: Regular, Seedless/Nutless or Gluten Free in the dropdown.
- Choose to have your loaf delivered on either Tuesdays or Fridays.
- Receive your bread sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a kraft envelope.
- Your sliced Sourdough can also be delivered in biodegradable freezer-friendly bags, so you can leave one portion on the counter for immediate enjoyment, and pop the other portion in the freezer for enjoyment at a later date!
All you need to do is Subscribe by following the steps below: