Loaf of The Week - Twice a Week
A LITTLE REMINDER OF HOW IT ALL WORKS
- Every week, twice a week, you will receive our Sourdough 'Loaf Of The Week' selected by us on the Tuesday & a rotating White Country 'True Loaf' or Whole-wheat 'Labour of Loaf' on the Friday. Next Tuesday's selection is our classic White Country 'True Loaf. More info on our LOTW, its weight & ingredients list can be found here.
- Subscribe & Save with free delivery. Subscribers receive a free spread sample with their first order.
- Our loaves are 100% natural using organic flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, which means they will have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves are significantly larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Receive your loaf, or loaves, on Tuesdays & Fridays, either sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose our 'Seedless Subscription' in the dropdown if you prefer loaves without seeds! This one is loved by the families and seedless Sourdough lovers.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations at least 2 business days before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders for the following week before Saturday 9am.
- New 'Twice a Week' subscription orders will be delivered on the following Tuesday.