Loaf of The Week - Twice a Week
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU GET:
- Receive our 'Loaf Of The Week', Twice A Week, including contactless delivery.
- Receive your loaf, or loaves, on Tuesdays & Fridays, either sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose our 'Seedless Subscription' or 'Gluten-Free Subscription' in the dropdown if you prefer! The seedless option is loved by the families and seedless Sourdough lovers. The gluten-free option offers one classic Sourdough loaf + one gluten-free loaf every week.
- Subscribers also receive a free spread sample & a linen loaf bag with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our Online Bakery.
See the homepage for Next Week's Loaf of the Week!
Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves yield around 18 slices and are 1.5X larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations at least 2 business days before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders for the following week before Saturday 9am.
- New 'Twice a Week' subscription orders will be delivered on the following Tuesday.