Loaf of The Week - Once a Week
A LITTLE REMINDER OF HOW IT ALL WORKS:
- Every week you will receive our Sourdough 'Loaf Of The Week', selected by us. Our upcoming Loaf of the Week is our woody and 'lighter textured' brown bread. It is the Wheat & Rye 'Labour of Loaf' and you can find its weight and list of ingredients here.
- Subscribe & Save with free delivery. Subscribers also receive a free spread sample with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our online bakery.
- Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves yield around 20 slices and are 1.5 to 2x larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Choose to have your loaf, or loaves, delivered either on Tuesdays or Fridays. Receive your bread sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose our 'Seedless Sourdough Subscription' or 'Gluten-Free' Subscription in the dropdown if you prefer loaves without seeds or without gluten!
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations 48 hours before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders before Sunday 9am for a Tuesday delivery and before Wednesday 9am for a Friday delivery.