3 Month Sourdough Subscription Plan (£7 X 13 Weeks)
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU GET:
Enter 50OFFFIRSTWEEK at checkout to get 50% off the first week of your subscription order. (Please note: Discount codes and special offers are only valid once per user. Orders can be cancelled if discount codes are used more than once.)
This is a 3-month fixed-term pre-paid subscription plan for Sourdough lovers. Gift it to the Sourdough bread lover in your life or treat yourself to 3 months of fresh Sourdough delivered to your doorstep!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you want the first delivery to be. You can also write a little gift note to the lucky recipient once you get to the Shopping Cart page.
- Pay an up-front cost of £91, which is equal to £7 per week for 3 months (13 weeks).
- You can skip orders, pause and resume on the go with our flexible and easy-to-use subscription service.
- Every week, once a week, you or they will receive our Large 'Loaf Of The Week' carefully selected by us each week. See the homepage for the upcoming Loaf of the Week! We deliver a rotation of 7 different loaves: Our White Country, Wheat & Rye, Wholewheat, Oat Porridge, Hazelnut & Cranberry, our Multigrain and our Seeded loaf.
- Choose among our different subscription options: Regular, Seedless, Gluten Free, or Kid Friendly in the dropdown.
- You can choose to have your loaf, or loaves, delivered (free of charge) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays. Then sit back and wait for your freshly baked loaf to arrive at your doorstep, or through the mail slot.
- Save 20% (shipping fee) when you subscribe.
- Our loaves are 100% natural using organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, which means they will have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves are larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations 48 hours before the next planned delivery date. So please place / amend / cancel your orders before 9am 2 business days before your desired delivery date.