Loaf of The Week - Twice a Week
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU GET:
The perfect gift for yourself or someone you loaf!
- Receive our large 650g-700g 'Loaf Of The Week', Twice A Week, including contactless delivery.
- Receive your loaf, or loaves, on Tuesdays & Fridays, either sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose among our different subscription options: Regular, Seedless, Gluten Free, or Kid Friendly in the dropdown.
- Subscribers also receive a free spread sample & a linen loaf bag with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our Online Bakery.
- See the homepage for Next Week's Loaf of the Week!
- Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves yield around 18 slices and are 1.3X larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations at least 2 business days before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders for the following week before Saturday 9am.
- Please note: New 'Twice a Week' subscription orders will be delivered on the following Tuesday.