Loaf of The Week - Twice a Week
A LITTLE REMINDER OF HOW IT ALL WORKS
- Every week, twice a week, you will receive our Sourdough 'Loaf Of The Week' selected by us on the Tuesday & a rotation of 4 different loaf varieties on the Friday.
- Our upcoming Loaf of the Week is our woody & 'lighter textured' brown bread. It is the Wheat & Rye 'Labour Of Loaf'. More info on its weight & ingredients list can be found here.
- Subscribe & Save with free delivery. Subscribers also receive a free spread sample with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our online bakery at any time.
- Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves yield around 20 slices and are 1.5 to 2x larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Receive your loaf, or loaves, on Tuesdays & Fridays, either sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose our 'Seedless Subscription' or 'Gluten-Free Subscription' in the dropdown if you prefer loaves without seeds! The seedless option one is loved by the families and seedless Sourdough lovers. The gluten-free option offers one classic Sourdough loaf + one gluten-free loaf every week.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations at least 2 business days before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders for the following week before Saturday 9am.
- New 'Twice a Week' subscription orders will be delivered on the following Tuesday.