Loaf of The Week - Once a Week
A LITTLE REMINDER OF HOW IT ALL WORKS:
- Every week you will receive our Sourdough 'Loaf Of The Week', selected by us. Next week's selection is our classic White Country 'True Loaf.' More info on our LOTW, its weight & ingredients list can be found here.
- Subscribe & Save with free delivery. Subscribers receive a free spread sample with their first box.
- Our loaves are 100% natural using organic flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, which means they will have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves. Plus our traditional long loaves are significantly larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.
- Choose to have your loaf, or loaves, delivered either on Tuesdays or Fridays. Receive your bread sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Choose our 'Seedless Sourdough Subscription' in the dropdown if you prefer loaves without seeds! This one is loved by the families and seedless Sourdough lovers alike.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations 48 hours before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders before Sunday 9am for a Tuesday delivery and before Wednesday 9am for a Friday delivery.