Loaf of The Week - Once a Week
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU GET:
- Receive a large 750g 'Loaf Of The Week', Once A Week, including contactless delivery.
- Choose our 'Seedless Sourdough' Subscription or 'Gluten-Free' Subscription in the dropdown if you prefer.
- Choose to have your loaf, or loaves, delivered on either Tuesdays or Fridays. Receive your bread sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Subscribers receive a free spread sample & a linen loaf bag with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our Online Bakery.
- See the homepage for Next Week's Loaf of the Week!
Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic stoneground flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves.
Our traditional long loaves yield around 18 slices and are 1.5x larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days. Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations 48 hours before the next planned delivery date. So please place your orders before Sunday 9am for a Tuesday delivery and before Wednesday 9am for a Friday delivery.