Loaf of The Week - Once a Week
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU GET:
The perfect gift for yourself or someone you loaf!
Enter 50OFFSUB at checkout to get 50% off the first week of your subscription order. (Please note: Discount codes and special offers are only valid once per user. Orders can be cancelled if discount codes are used more than once.)
Choose when you want to receive the first delivery in the calendar. You can also write a little gift note to the lucky recipient once you get to the Shopping Cart page.
- Receive a large 650g-700g 'Loaf Of The Week', Once A Week, including contactless delivery.
- Choose among our different subscription options: Regular, Seedless, Gluten Free, or Kid Friendly in the dropdown.
- Choose to have your loaf, or loaves, delivered on either Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays. Receive your bread sliced in a letterbox-compatible parcel or unsliced in a regular loaf-sized parcel.
- Subscribers receive a free spread sample with their first box + 20% off any add-on item in our Online Bakery.
- See the homepage for Next Week's Loaf of the Week!
- We deliver a rotation of 7 different loaves: Our White Country, Wheat & Rye, Wholewheat, Oat Porridge, Hazelnut & Cranberry, our Multigrain and our Seeded loaf.
- Good Sourdough takes time. We can only accept new orders, changes or cancellations 48 hours before the next planned delivery date.
Our loaves are delicious and good for you! Made with 100% natural ingredients, organic flour, natural leavens and long cool fermentation, they have a longer shelf-life than other standard loaves.
Our traditional long loaves yield around 16 slices and are 1.3x larger than the standard size, so you'll have plenty to last a few days.