Online Sourdough Masterclass With Emily Caron
This 1 hour group workshop, which comes complete with its own Sourdough kit, including a rye starter, 1kg bread flour, proving basket, dough scraper & a scoring lame, is a great way to start your Sourdough bread-making journey in the comforts of your own home.
Book a spot for yourself or several spots for you and your partner, family, teammates or friends.
- Location: Zoom Video (attendees should be located in our delivery zone to be able to receive their Sourdough Kits. Check Homepage top banner)
- Host: Emily Caron, founder of Good In Bread
- Dates: choose from the dropdown menu
- Length of class: 60 minutes
- Delivery date: You will need to select a delivery date in the calendar at checkout to receive your Sourdough starter kit. This will need to be at least 5 days before your chose masterclass date.
About the host: Emily Caron is the founder of Good In Bread, and has obtained her Master Baker certification from the Boulangerie Programme at Le Cordon Bleu London.
What's included in this class:
- A complete Sourdough Masterclass kit
- An introduction to Sourdough bread-making techniques
- An intro to making and maintaining your own starter
- A brief overview of Sourdough's nutritional benefits
Enclosed in your Sourdough Masterclass kit:
- 20g rye starter
- 50g dark rye flour
- Ground semolina or polenta
- 150g strong white bread flour for levain
- 795g strong white bread flour for bread dough
- Bread lame
- Dough scraper
- Round wicker basket
Other ingredients / equipment you'll need at home...
- Fine sea salt
- Electronic scale
- Tea towel or linen cloth
- Large jar or container with a lid
- Cast iron pot or hot oven stone
- Water spray (optional)
- Thermometer (optional)
- Large mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
How it works:
You will require access to Zoom video calling and a webcam. The day before the event you will be sent a Zoom link via email. If you have not received your Zoom link, please drop Emily a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emily will send the recipe & instructions a few days before the event.
In order to preserve the intimacy of the event, we will only accept 1 spot per person. If you wish to book several spots, please indicate the quantity of spots required in the dropdown menu.