Our loaves are handcrafted using all-natural ingredients throughout the Sourdough bread-making process, ensuring they will keep much longer than your average store-bought bread.
Our loaf packaging ensures freshness for a longer-lasting loaf than your average bakery as we OPTIMISE our packaging for DELIVERY. This will guarantee that your loaf can be enjoyed just the way you like.
CRUNCHY OR SOFT?
Day 1: Some people love their crust extra crunchy. If your one of them, all you need to do is:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Bake your loaf uncovered for 10 minutes
Day 3+: Here's a top tip on how to revive your Sourdough!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Rinse only the exterior of your loaf under a cold tap
- Cover the wet loaf with aluminum foil
- Place the foil-covered loaf in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- remove the loaf from the oven, peel back the foil and enjoy!