This is a family favourite and a really fun recipe to get the kids involved with! We love showing them how easy it is to breadcrumb the fish and its much healthier than the store-brought ones; this way you can help ensure the fish is as fresh as possible.
We love this as an easy mid-week meal or for a Saturday lunchtime.
- 2 Fillets of Fish – Your Choice Salmon/White Fish
- Flour - 2 Eggs - Breadcrumbs
- Butter (to fry the fish)
- Mayo for the Tartare
- 1 Tsp Each of Chopped Capers & Gherkins
- Chopped Onion & a Sprinkle of Chopped Parsley too
- 2 Good in Bread Brioche Buns
Bread the fish by dipping it in flour, eggs & then breadcrumbs
Heat up a saucepan with a general slab of butter and once it is hot, pan fry the breadcrumbed fillets for 4 minutes each side.
Mix together the mayo with the chopped capers, gherkins, onion & parsley.
Toast the buns & fill with the Fried Fish & Fresh Tartare. Enjoy!