When Beans On Toast got a makeover! We love this fresh summery dish. It makes for a perfect breakfast, lunch or side dish full of wonderful fibre, healthy fats and proteins, and it will delight your senses. It's a real slice of heaven!
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup Mas Amadeo olive oil
- ½ cup chopped coriandre, parsley and dill
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- pinch of sea salt flakes
- 2 slices of days-old True Loaf or Labour of Loaf Sourdough toast
- Combine the shallots and vinegar in a small bowl
- Meanwhile mix the chopped herbs and Mas Amadeo olive oil in a bowl
- Mix it all together until herbs are fully coated
- Add the beans to the herbs & olive oil mixture
- Finally, add the chilli flakes & shallots to the beans & herbs mixture
- Pop your 2 slices of Sourdough in the toaster for a couple minutes
- Top your slices with the beans, herbs & shallots mixture and enjoy!